MBBS in Bangladesh: The Best Medical Degree for International Students
If you have the opportunity to study medicine in another country, what would you choose? An undergraduate degree or a postgraduate diploma? If given the option, most people would probably choose an undergraduate degree. But what do you do when that is not an option? For international students who want to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh, it is not as easy as it seems. For those of you who are reading this and might think: “What? The best medical degree for international students in Bangladesh?” Well…Yes!
There are many reasons why studying medicine in Bangladesh is great for international students. Let’s take a look at some of them:
So, Why Study MBBS in Bangladesh?
There are many reasons why studying medicine in Bangladesh is great for international students.
- First of all, the medical education system in Bangladesh is highly reputed and produces some of the most successful doctors in South Asia.
- The curriculum, methodology, and evaluation system are very similar to how it is done in the West.
- Most of the professors are trained in the UK, Canada, Australia, or the USA. This means that students get a high standard of education and get to learn from one of the best medical degrees for international students.
- The tuition fees in Bangladesh are very affordable. In addition, living expenses are also cheaper. This means that you can get a high-quality medical education while keeping your costs low.
- Medical schools in Bangladesh are also open to both local and international students. So, regardless of nationality, you can apply and get in. This is not the case in most other countries and means that you do not have to worry about getting a visa or other immigration-related issues.
Why is an MBBS in Bangladesh considered the best degree for international students?
The medical degree that is awarded after a student completes the MBBS in Bangladesh is recognized throughout the world. And, the eligibility criteria for PG and MD courses are the same as in the UK. The most important thing about studying a medical degree in Bangladesh is that it is very equivocal. This means that a person with an MBBS degree from Bangladesh can apply for postgraduate courses in other countries. They are also eligible for postgraduate employment as a doctor in many countries.
In Bangladesh, you are also allowed to take the National Medical Council (NMC) exam. The National Medical Council is the regulatory authority for medical education and practice in the UK. This means that you can get a license to work as a doctor in the UK with ease. This is not the case with other medical degrees outside of the UK.
Who Should Consider Studying MBBS in Bangladesh?
There are many people who would be great candidates for studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
- First, if you are an international student, then you can apply for a medical degree in Bangladesh.
- In addition, if you have a particular medical condition or disability, then you can also apply for a medical degree in Bangladesh. This is because the medical education system in Bangladesh is very inclusive.
- Another group of people who would be great candidates for studying MBBS in Bangladesh are people who want to save money. The tuition fees in Bangladesh are much lower than in other parts of the world.
Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh
For your quick reference, you can refer to the table below for the Universities to study MBBS along with their names and fee structures.
|Sr.No.||Name of the Universities||MBBS Fee Structure/Year|
|1||University of Chittagong||$35,949|
|2||University of Dhaka||$2,738|
|3||University of Rajshahi||$33,552|
|4||Shahjalal University of Science and Technology||$6,135|
|5||Dhaka National Medical College||$35,000|
Bangladesh is that hotel which will serve you the best and tastiest food at a very low price in comparison with the 5 star hotel who serve the same food at a high price . So studying there will give you quality education at cheap rates and will help you save some money for daily needs. Also studying too much may cause fatigue so here is a personal tip: they are home to the world’s largest river delta, I hope you get what I mean to say. So start your process now for your admission to Bangladesh as it is a pocket size dynamite.
Read More: MBBS in Georgia and Its Amazing Advantages