Explore the Historical Cities of North India Trip
India is one of the best & popular countries in the world for sightseeing the various attractions. With the help of golden triangle tour packages India, you can cover the three prominent cities (Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra) of North India Trip and tourists can easily learn about the history and as well as the colorful culture.
- To start with on sightseeing tour through Delhi visit, Old Delhi to investigate UNESCO World Heritage Site of Red Fort which is seventeenth-century development, this huge fort stands today as an image of India’s power.
- Also, in Old Delhi is arranged India’s biggest mosque, Jama Masjid.
- The old market of this city perfect destination if you are a shopaholic then you can pack gems at Dariba Kalan and Kinari Bazaar, look for collectibles at Flea Market, purchase shawls and pearls at Moti Bazaar and can get the Indian lady’s clothing at Kinari Bazaar.
- At New Delhi, you must visit the war memorial, India Gate and nearby place that is President’s House and other managerial structures. Discover an observatory-Jantar Mantar, shop at celebrated Connaught Place Market, visit lotus formed Bahai sanctuary by the name of Lotus Temple and the sky is the limit from there.
- ‘Pink City’ Jaipur makes the second and excellent destination for golden triangle tours. Take an elephant ride which restores the time of eminence taking you to a hilltop fort, Amber Fort. Night Sound and Light Show here is an interesting attraction.
- A former residence of imperial women Hawa Mahal is a 5-storey honeycomb style structure with 953 adorned windows.
- Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, and Jaigarh Fort are another historical and most popular attractions of this city which you should also visit.
- This city is popular for its stunning and beautiful monuments, Taj Mahal is a Wonder of the World worked to celebrate Shah Jahan’s pretty wife Mumtaz Mahal. Known for its delightful development and planning studded with the unceasing romantic tale of the illustrious couple Taj Mahal keeps on rousing present day sweethearts as well.
- Another attraction of this city to visit is Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort is other two UNESCO World Heritage Sites which are also most popular amongst the tourists.
The golden triangle india tour package is most popular tour package which gives you a chance to get knowledge about the country’s cultural vivacity. These North India Trip cities have devoured characteristics of their different ruler over a period of time which has assisted them to accomplish their present personality. Along these lines, a quick tour of these attractions will truly give you captivating looks of inconceivable India.
You can explore this destination with golden triangle tour with ranthambore which includes 8 days trip start from delhi. You can also customize your trip according to your choice.
Key Attractions Of Sawai Madhopur Are:
- Ranthambore National Park
- Ranthambore Fort
- Khandar Fort
- Chamtkar Temple
- Chauth Mata Temple
- Surwal Lake
- Padam Lake
This town in Rajasthan is renowned for being the gateway to Ranthambore, one of the best national parks in India. It’s also a historic town with the well-known Ranthambore fortress. This town in Indian state of Rajasthan is bounded by Vindhya and Aravalli mountain ranges and is an admirable place for a short holiday destination from Delhi. The distance from Sawai Madhopur to Delhi is about 349 kilometers.