Students wishing to study MBBS in Europe will undoubtedly have to consider MBBS in Georgia. Through the comprehensive medical curriculum of the Georgia School of Medicine, Georgia aims to help students pursue and realize their ambitions and seek the best opportunities in the world. For those students who want to study MBBS abroad at a low cost and through well-trained teaching staff, MBBS in Georgia is a very wise choice. Georgia provides students with outstanding medical education through 5 years study program. Most prestigious medical universities are managed by the Georgia State government and are among the top 100 medical universities in the world.
Not Any Kind Donation Fees Demanded
All universities in Georgia follow the European medical education model. Therefore, they have an ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) centralized learning system containing 360 credits. Indian students do not need to pay any headcount or donation fees for studying abroad in MBBS. For Georgia, this also means.
MCI and WHO Approved Universities
There are 22 medical universities in Georgia that are approved by MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization). Some of the best medical schools in Georgia are Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, European University of Georgia, Tbilisi State Medical University, New Horizons University, New Vision University, Tbilisi State Medical Academy Georgia, and European Teaching University. These universities are the most valuable institutions for those young aspirants who want to pursue MBBS in Europe.
Why MBBS Admission in Georgia?
Georgia is one of the regions where MBBS students are well-known and in high demand. Every Indian student who wishes to become an outstanding doctor will always be admitted to the best medical degree college in Georgia.
IELTS or TOEFL Not Required
The medical education system in Georgia is perfect, attracting more medical aspirants to choose this impeccable destination. In order to be admitted to the top MBBS universities in Georgia, there are no IELTS (International English Language Test System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) requirements.
The Top MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Georgia are –
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Georgian National University
- European University
- IvaneJavakhishvilli Tbilisi State University
- AkakiTsereteli State University
- European University of Georgia
- New Vision University
- Tbilisi State Medical Academy of Georgia
Reason to Study MBBS from Georgia
- Affordable accommodation costs will not burn your money, you only need to get accommodation at the best price.
- The university is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO (World Health Organization), and other international institutions.
- To provide all scholars with world-class fashion facilities, these facilities embody 24×7 tap water, electrical appliances, etc., aiming to bring comfort to students.
- Students should not take any entrance exams; worry-free admission for scholars.
- No must pay any donation or felony, the schools take students directly.
- Provide scholars with a safe and healthy search atmosphere so that they will feel safer when living and away from home.
- For non-Georgian-speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier to the English language because the English language is the medium of instruction.
- Students can obtain degrees recognized globally.
How Safe Is Georgia?
Georgia is a very safe country. However, knowing your location is always important. It is always wise to stay away from poor areas and focus on learning. No matter where you are, you always need to bring your passport, visa, and legal documents. It is important to carry some kind of identification with you.
India’s top leading MBBS consultants provide complete MBBS studies in Georgia for Indian students who wish to study MBBS at the MCI (Medical Council of India) accredited medical school of MBBS top universities in Georgia.