Car Rental in Gurgaon: The New Maximum City
Gurgaon has gone a long way from being an overlooked town on the outskirts of Delhi to becoming the ultimate destination in North India for employment, investments, fun, and consumer experience. The metropolis of skyscrapers has become a great place to live and work just a few years ago. Therefore, it is not surprising that Gurgaon ranks first among the best cities in northern India. If you are visiting Delhi, you can book a car rental in Gurgaon for a fun weekend getaway.
The City of Lively Hustle and Bustle
Some of the largest domestic and foreign businesses have opened operations in Gurgaon, making it an outsourcing hotspot due to its numerous BPOs. This city’s proximity to the airport makes various facilities available, including hotels, schools, hospitals, malls, restaurants, bars, and gyms, which make it the ideal location for the expat community connected to the IT and BPO industries. The multi-lane motorway between Delhi and Gurgaon and the ongoing metro construction are the cherry on the cake.
Gurgaon, formerly a sparsely populated suburb of the national capital, is now one of India’s most advanced towns, with a skyline that rivals Singapore and Hong Kong.
Experience Pleasant Cold Breeze
If you love winter, visiting Gurgaon from October to March is the best period. It’s a wonderful time to go sightseeing and explore the city due to the pleasing weather during this time of year, with brightly sunny days and cold evenings. The chilly nights are ideal for cuddling up in bed with a warming cup of spiced Indian ‘chai’.
Witness the Cultural Meccas
Given its proximity to Delhi, Noida, and Neemrana, Gurgaon has gained popularity among tourists. It is home to several natural wonders, a bustling cultural scene, and lively nightlife.
- The Heritage Transport Museum – The distinctive private museum chronicling transportation development is spread across 3 acres. There are more than 75 vintage and classic cars in the museum collection. Undoubtedly, the museum is a history buff’s heaven and a great place to visit.
- The Kingdom of Dreams – Sector 29 houses spectacular modern and contemporary arts combined with technology. A distinct area of Kingdom of Dreams consists of a culture gully with kiosks of fourteen states, each highlighting the state culture to the great entertainment shows and plays. A stop at this cultural hotspot, well-liked by locals and tourists, is a must.
Ultimate Destination to Savour the Relishing Cuisines
Gurgaon’s food is a fusion of several other cuisines, including South Indian, North Indian, Mughlai, Continental, Oriental, and Italian, much like its diverse people. The enticing aromas and mouth-watering flavors are unmatched, whether served at street kiosks, fast food restaurants, or fine dining establishments.
Here are our top picks for you:
- The Sector 29 Cyber Hub’s restaurants
- Coffee shops at Galleria Market
- Food Court at Ambience Mall
Dial up the Fun with Dazzling Nightlife
As the sun begins to set over Gurgaon, the metropolis is illuminated by lights and becomes alive with partygoers. The city is a hub of bars and clubs with varied options, including breweries, jazz clubs, dance clubs, and sports bars. The most well-known nightlife areas with several clubs and restaurants include Cyber Hub in DLF Phase 2 and the party circuit in Sector 29.
The Millenium City of Gurgaon
Gurgaon is home to different ethnic groups, but it also has a unified culture reflected in its lively activities. It is a city with many attractions for leisure time and renowned temples and museums. You can ensure that your journey to Haryana is memorable by hiring a Gurgaon taxi service to enjoy the city views to the fullest.